Warranty and Return Policy Overview
DESKS, WORKSTATIONS AND STORAGE
Frame (Cuadro, Ace), drawers (body and fronts), pulls/handles, supports, legs and base and connecting beams.
3 Year Warranty
Height adjustable mechanisms and electronics, table top and rail mounted that houses power and/or data, or USB. Modesty panels and connectors, wire managers/cable trays.
Frames (Smart Series), seat shell (Smart Series), arm frame structure (Arm Rest Frame), main steel base, stool foot-ring.
2 Year Warranty
Mechanisms, pneumatic cylinders/gas lifts, arm caps, foam, casters and glides.
- Pursuant to this limited warranty, if a product fails under ordinary use as a result of a defect in materials or production, Workspace.ae will (i) repair or, at Workspace’s option, replace the affected product at no charge, with a new or refurbished product of comparable function, performance and quality or (ii) refund or credit of the purchase price for the affected product, at Workspace’s discretion, if Workspace determines that repair or replacement is not commercially practicable or cannot be timely made.
i) A product “defect” means an inadequacy in the materials or workmanship of the product that (i) existed at the date of delivery with respect to the product from Workspace to you and (ii) causes a failure of the product to perform under ordinary use in accordance with the materials and documentation accompanying the product.
ii) An “ordinary use” means use of the product (i) in conformance with all applicable local, state, federal or national laws, codes and regulations (including without limitation building and/or electrical codes) and (ii) in accordance with manufacturer recommendations and/or instructions in the materials and documentation accompanying the product.
- Replacement parts are covered for 1 year or the balance of the original warranty, whichever is longer.
WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO PRODUCT DEFECTS, DAMAGE, FAILURE OR LOSS RESULTING FROM:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Failure to apply, install, reconfigure, or maintain products according to published Workspace or manufacturer instructions and guidelines.
- Abuse, misuse, or accident (including, without limitation, use of product in unsuitable environments or conditions).
- Alteration or modification of the product.
- The substitution of any unauthorized non-Workspace components for use in the place of Workspace components in an integrated product solution, including but not limited to worksurfaces, leg supports, panels, brackets, shelves, overhead bins and other integral components
©2018 Workspace.ae. All rights reserved
All specifications subject to change without notice.